1. What is BUILD YOUR DREAM HOUSE package?
BUILD YOUR DREAM HOUSE package are pre designed projects with given lot area, floor area and project estimates according to its architectural design and features per unit.
2. How can I avail BUILD YOUR DREAM HOUSE package?You can avail any of the packages by having an initial contact with ACI thru online inquiry, phone inquiry at tel no. (032) 584-1524, mobile no. 0922-8027164 or visit our office at Cabancalan, Mandaue City to discuss the details and requirements.3. How will I qualify to avail this package?
Client must be a lot owner or soon to be either employed or self employed.
4. What are your different Modes of Payment?Clients can either pay in cash, or through bank financing. Should a client choose to pay through bank financing ACI will assist collating and submitting all the requirements through our affiliated banks.5. If Iam qualified to avail the package, what are the requirements?
7. What are other requirements in order to push thru with the package?The following requirements are needed
8. If the bank loan doesnat cover the whole amount of project cost of my house, how do we go about it?
1. Duly signed contract.2. Clientas approval of the following documents provided by ACI.
3. Down payment equivalent to 20% of the total project cost.
- STRUCTURAL DESIGN
- SANITARY AND PLUMBING DESIGN
- ELECTRICAL DESIGN
- PROJECT COST
4. Approval from the bank at least 80%
The remaining balance of the project cost that had not been covered by the bank loan shall be charged to your account, payable within the construction period based on progress billing.
9. If Iam going to choose any of the packages, can you modify it in accordance to my lot area?Yes. You can choose any of the packages and ACI will modify the design to fit in accordance to your floor area with adjusted cost agreed by client and ACI.10. Do you customize design?
Yes. ACI draw designs, submit project cost, construct and build the project. This means that clients can tailor fit their interior according their preferences.